Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions contain essential information about how we operate, payment fees, appointment structure, cancellation policies and more
Last updated: 13th January 2022
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the quotation, including specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements, and we will only notify you if this is necessary.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out on The Sussex Total Foot Care website; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise.
Payment fees for services received
- Fees are payable for all treatment received. This can be paid for by cash (sterling), debit or credit card.
- The fees for the services are set on the website, under Services/Pricing and are on a time and material basis.
- Time of payment of provision of services shall be of the essence of the contract made between us.
- Fees will be charged for additional services provided by us that are not specified at the outset, but are important to delivering the service to you, and will be agreed upon by you and us at the time of the performance. This may include items or products used during your treatment such as pressure-relieving devices made and issued, insoles, dressings and medicaments, letter writing to your general practitioner.
- If you do not pay the fees to us according to the clause above, we can either withhold the provision of services until the full payment is made.
- Invoices can be issued on request for treatment fees paid by you, to assist you with your treatment claim from your private health insurance company; however, Sussex Total Foot Care expects payment at the end of each follow-up treatment.
- Receipts for payments will only be issued at your request.
- All payments due under the Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deductions or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of such amount.
- Appointment bookings can be made by telephone, email request, online, or face to face in clinic.
- Appointments are made at convenient times for both parties, that is, the Sussex Total Foot Care and you, however, on the occasion service may offer to see you at an earlier or later appointment time to the originally stated time, to allow for better use of the time slots available.
- Treatment and service fees vary and are dependent on the description and length of time of the appointment. Home visits fees are charged at a higher fee to clinic appointments, to cover travel and time costs.
- If you miss or fail to attend your follow-up appointment, payment will be required from you in full.
- Treatment will be denied to you until the cost of the failed appointment is made to the clinic.
- Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above in clause 16, we will charge you a 10% late fee.
- If the fee for treatment costs is not paid within a month, Sussex Total Foot Care reserves the right to refer your debts to a debt collection service for payment collection.
- If you fail to attend appointments habitually, Sussex Total Foot Care reserves the right to ask you to pre-pay for appointments and deny treatment if you refuse to settle payment for any treatment beforehand.
- Sussex Total Foot Care reserves the right to cancel appointments at short notice in circumstances beyond our control such as practitioner ill health, hospitalisation, accidents, acts of God e.g. extreme weather conditions; and we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will inform you immediately or as soon as reasonably possible. We will use reasonable endeavour to keep any such changes to a minimum.
- We will offer treatment to all under The Equality Act 2010 without discrimination.
- There is zero tolerance to abuse to the staff, where this is the case, Sussex Total Foot Care reserves the right to withdraw treatment, without notice.
Cancellations and Amendments
- A Minimum of 24 hours must be given to cancel the appointment otherwise you will be charged a late cancellation fee of £20.
- If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice due to circumstances beyond your control, including those set out in clause 20 above. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes.
- If you want to amend any details of your appointment, you must tell us by contacting us by telephone as soon as possible.